Clarity is able to integrate its
Enhance Skype for Business / Teams, Webex / Spark, Adobe Connect with Clarity's integrated audio conferencing — extend access to the collaboration tool of your choice for Business Online meetings via fixed-line or mobile phone.
A collaboration service for Skype / Teams, Adobe Connect & Webex for Business Online.
Clarity's integration is based on our reservationless audio conferencing service, and provides a high-quality and secure audio conferencing experience for Business Online meetings, accessed via a fixed-line or mobile phone. End users also enjoy intuitive in-conference call control from within the various collaboration tools for Business Online meeting window, including "invite by phone", mute, eject, and end audio call
Clarity Conferencing Business Online
Choose a Microsoft, Cisco or Adobe-hosted cloud-based service and benifit from the integration with the Clarity audio service. This means you can extend your Business Online conference call to any participant and enjoy a much more productive meeting.
Key Features & Benefits
- Meet instantly - Bring people together over the phone whenever you need to, with no prior booking required.
- Maximum flexibility - Enable attendees to join via the Online client, dial into a PSTN bridge (public bridge), or dial them into your conference.
- Increased productivity - Engage with people who may be working remotely, external to your company, or do not have Internet access.
- Integrated dial-out function to quickly join participants directly into your call.
- Integrated in call control, control how your call flows with mute, eject, and end call.
When would I use Clarity Conferencing for Business Online?
Clarity's audio conferencing is perfect when:
- Your conference includes external participants or someone without access to Business Online
- Business Online (VoIP) connection quality is poor
- Using a mobile phone to connect to a Business Online call
- Using a computer not equipped for voice
- Commuting or travelling
Why Clarity Conferencing?
As a Business Online audio conferencing provider, with a long standing relationship in developing solutions to support top tier services, our focus is to seamlessly extend Business Online so you can enjoy more productive meetings, more of the time, using the familiar devices you depend on every day to keep in touch.